Monday, September 21, 2015

Ari by Ariana Grande Perfume Review

If you guys don't know me (or see my abundant amount of posts about her) I love Ariana Grande! Recently she came out with her own perfume, Ari by Ariana Grande. This perfume is described as a luscious and sexy fragrance with sparkling fruits, ultra-feminine floral, spun with musks, woods, and an addictive hint of marshmallow. With me being a candle, perfume, and scent fanatic, I was interested to see if I actually liked it! 


This perfume comes in a 3.4 ounce bottle ($59.00), 1.7 ounce bottle ($49.00), 0.25 ounce rollerball ($20.00), 6.8 ounce body lotion ($20.00), 5.3 ounce coffee body scrub ($20.00), and a 5 ounce hair mist spray ($20.00). In my opinion, the bottle's were a little bit on the pricey side, so I got the hair mist :) Btw, it all smells the same! 


 Also, at some Macy's store you get a free black bag (pictured above) with any purchase from the fragrance line! The scent of the perfume is absolutely amazing. I was worried that it'd be too sweet and overpowering, but it's a great balance! It's sweet, with a hint of marshmallow and very fun. I love this scent and I'm happy with my purchase. 


I'd say all of the design and packaging for this line is great too! I love the lavender and pink vibe and it's girly/classy! On the perfume bottle, the fluffy ball is removable and it's very cute! I'd recommend this perfume to everyone. You can get it online and at local Macy's stores near you. Link: http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/ari-by-ariana-grande-eau-de-parfum-fragrance-collection?ID=2325139&CategoryID=30076.


1 comment:

  1. I was looking at this in a shop last week and it did smell amazing! The bottle is also the cutest, I love the colours. Great post!

    http://paper-lillies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete